Leverage continuous insights through social media-based brand tracking
It took us a while to decide to work with you, but now that we're doing it, we're wondering why we hadn't started it much sooner.
- Director, Delta Airlines
Social Media Brand Tracker for Pharma
EmPower Research provides marketers and competitive intelligence professionals in the pharma industry with a robust social media framework that can be customized to deliver continuous brand insights on multiple parameters- Awareness, perception, sentiments and consideration of a drug.
In the pharmaceutical world, the significantly large number of diverse stakeholders with a potential to impact a brand have posed serious challenges to the brand guardians. With the advent of social media, the stakeholder role and their influence have undergone a paradigm shift. For example, physicians need not be the only influencers. A host of stakeholders such as patients, payers, regulatory agencies and care givers are increasingly shaping the perception of drugs.
EmPower Research’s social media-led framework for brand tracking
Our brand tracking framework is designed to provide insights to pharma professionals on multiple parameters which traditional methods may be slow and expensive to deliver.
- Drug awareness: Helping you track awareness levels through conversation volume tracking based on competition, channels, regions, languages, and stakeholders
- Drug perception: Helping you understand perception and experience of drugs, and themes that stakeholders associate with the brand
- Drug sentiment: Helping you discover discussion tone around the drug, determine sentiment type, and capture unsolicited feedback from such sentiments
- Drug consideration: Helping you understand switching behaviors, loyalty, new entrants to the category, and key influencers
We also provide Patient Pathway analysis that captures the above features at various stages- pre-diagnosis, diagnosis, treatment, and post-treatment.
Why EmPower Research’s Social Media Brand Tracker for Pharma? Top reasons
- We provide human-enabled filtering that provides superior metrics
- Drive best-in-class content aggregation through a source-agnostic approach. We use proprietary tools (EmPower mediaInteractive) and other licensed tools for comprehensive content aggregation
- Accurate tagging of conversations by relevance, content, sentiment and context using human intelligence interfaced with best-in-class technology
- Multilingual analysis using a hybrid approach of translation tools, combined with in-house as well as an on-demand partner pool of language experts
- Wide coverage of therapeutic areas and disease indications
- Pioneers in social media tracking in the pharma industry, with a clientele including 7 of the Top 10 pharmaceutical companies
In the Spotlight
Social media and the pharma industry. Vrinda Deval, Business Development Director talks to Sarah McMillan, Pixels and Pills.